Friday, April 2, 2010

LoVe SpRinG


I Love Spring and Here are some reasons why:

Blades of green grass shooting up in unexpected places.
Spring Break with my kids home.
Hearing the baby calves outside my window, and watching them play.
EASTER (this has always been my favorite)
Cool mornings that lead to sunny days.
The occasional wet snow (just a reminder where we live)
The smells in the air.
Branding season up and coming.
A reason for my sister to bring Boston up to visit!!!
AND.... My husband shaved his beard off!

I love Spring!

2 comments:

whitey said...

Love seeing all the new claves down here that are out in the fields kicking their heels up, they to are happy it is spring.

Nettie said...

I'm anxious for the weather to straighten up and start getting warm. I love Spring also, especially when the blossoms come out on the trees. For about a week, the blossoms on the ornamental cherry tree are beautiful. The lawns are starting to green up also. Yeah!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.