- We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with a group of friends in Conrad.... Lots of food and fun games!
- Mike and I went to Charleston, South Carolina and walked on the beach together for the first time!
- Hyrum celebrated his 8th Birthday and had a wonderful baptism!!!
- The kids did a great job with their School Christmas Program (The Sound of Christmas)
- Christmas was amazing being home and being our little family.
- We took a trip to White Sulphur Springs right before the New Year and enjoyed time with family.
- New Year's Eve was spent with friends in Conrad again. Fun Times!
- We had a batch of puppies (4) which we kept one and gave 3 away.
- Reed Celebrated his 6th birthday (moment of silence for the sad mom and dad).
- We went skiing on a school trip (which was another first for our family to do together).
- Mike has been knocking out some honey do's and building in the boys room.
- Mike was called into the Bishopric of our ward.
- Calving started!!!
- Mike celebrated a birthday.
|Hyrum's Baptism Day|
|Cowboy on the Beach|
|KwinLee Christmas Morning|
|Reed in his Birthday Duds!|
|KwinLee and Spencer working on their Science Fair Project (1st place ribbons)|