Friday, August 21, 2009

AuGUsT DaYs



The kids love to sleep on the trampoline. Reed makes it for about 20 minutes, Hyrum makes it until he gets a bloody nose and has to come in, and KwinLee and Spencer make it the whole night through. Not real enthusiastic when their mom comes and jumps on the trampoline to wake them up and take their picture.
We love the lake! The kids love to play in the water and the sand. I love that it wears them out.
We went to Utah last weekend for CaliChey's Baby Shower. She will be having Boston in Novemeber, any day is good except for the 20th. I have a movie date that night. We had fun throwing her the shower and spoiling her. While I was there my mom and I took the kids to the zoo and really enjoyed that too. Reed loved the baby giraffe, KwinLee loved the penguins, Spencer loved it all, and Hyrum liked the bats. My mom's favorite part was when the kids and I popped our heads out in the prairie dog tubes and became part of the exhibit. I loved that hardly anyone was there and also watching my kids react to each animal. Oh, and Utah was introduced to Reed in shorts and Orange Topped Cowboy Boots, Fun Times!

2 comments:

Nettie said...

Love you slide show! Cute pictures! My kitten chewed the power cord to my wireless router so I don't have a way to get on the internet unless I go over to grandmas. This is a quickie! I owe you money, but didn't get over before you left. Email me and let me know where to send it, ok?

whitey said...

It is always good to see you, you guys pulled off a great shower for Cali.


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.