Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SchOOl BeGinS







The first day of school. The kids were so happy, Mike and I sad. But it has come and we will just have to face it. KwinLee is in 4th Grade with Mrs. Nyland (1 day a week she will be going to Peak), Spencer is in the 3rd Grade with Mrs. Martinelli, and Hyrum started Kindergarten with Mrs. Ralph.
Hyrums first day was only 15 minutes and he felt he was totally jipped. But we did get to do a messy project and take some pictures ;)
Now, for the first time in 9 years, I have one child at home for long periods of time. Except, his dad is already claiming him. But I can't wait to get some one on one time with Mike Junior (aka Reed)!

3 comments:

Jake and Angie said...

Only 15 minutes of Kindergarten, that's not fair!

Natalie said...

Kadie and Mike you have an adorable family. Love the picture with the backpack. Wow, I can't believe you are down to only one not in school. I love being able to look at your blog and see what's happening in your cute family.

Love,
Aunt Robin

Nettie said...

Katie,....love the pictures. Can't believe how grown-up they are all getting. Such a cute bunch of kids, and I know you will absolutely make Reed's days full of fun! Diana goes to year around school. She just started her 5th grade class about a month or so ago. I can't keep track of when she's on track and off track. Have fun with your little guy and tell the other three I'm wishing I was back in school myself! Life was easier then, eh?


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.