Tuesday, June 15, 2010

3rd PlaCe

Spencer wrapped up his first ever baseball season with a bang. His team took third place and had a great last game. Spence was up to bat in the last inning with 2 outs and 2 on base, of course he had his best hit of the year. Line drive clear out into out field, but the great defense of the first place team tagged one of the other runners out, ending the season. But he was given the game ball and one of the other boys gave him one of his bats that Spence used through out the year. To end it off, they had Dairy Queen ice cream too.


I missed the final days of the tournament, due to the fact that I was in Utah with my family. Cali, Justin, Boston, and baby on the way went to the Mt. Timpanogas Temple and I was lucky enough to be there and share the day.

Sunday was Mike and I's 12th wedding anniversary, so I drove straight home and made it in time to have a steak dinner cooked by my great husband (sad to say I could not eat much due to a bad toothache) but it was appreciated. We are hopefully going to take some time down the road and celebrate 12 years together. I mean, the man should get something for putting up with me for that long!

2 comments:

Denise Harvey said...

I will miss you and your family very much!! You have been such great friends to our Helena kids. Best wishes and I wish you the very best as you deserve it. I wish your move was to eastern MT but the place you are going will truly be blessed by your presence.

Kare Bear said...

Good job Spencer!!!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.