Monday, June 7, 2010

MovInG iS NoT FuN!

Well, after 8 years (yes, I said 8) of being in the Helena area, we are making a move.

This will be where we are living, only the house is much closer to those mountains, and the Grizzly Bears that live there. Mike will be the manager of the ranch and we will be his main crew! The Boone and Crockett Club owns the ranch and they also have located there on it a learning center. Mike will mainly be over the cattle operation, but will sometimes be needed for the teaching end as well. He will do great.
I can not yet put into words how I feel about the transition, it is a win/lose for me personally. But in the long term aspect, it will hopefully be a WIN. Most important, I get to see my family spending a lot of time together. You can't go wrong there!
More to come on this new adventure! For a little more info on what he will be doing: http://www.boone-crockett.org/conservation/conservation_trmr.asp?area=conservation

4 comments:

whitey said...

When can I come visit and where is the closest airport???

Heather Lay said...

Wow, Kadie - we are so happy for you. What an amzing opportunity. I'm proud of you for being such a trooper. Your family will do so well.

Heather Lay said...

Wow, Kadie. I'm so happy for you. It sounds perfect, if there is a perfect outside of Helena. I'm proud of you for being such a trooper. Your family will do so well.

Jake and Angie said...

Since I am not from the ranching community, where exactly is this located? Have fun moving, I just got done!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.