Friday, July 9, 2010

GlaCieR and MoRe

We already made our first trip to Glacier. And I do mean first, cause we now have a 1 year pass (I know, real handy in January) but we are only an hour or so away! Steph, Karsyn, KwinLee, Spencer, Hyrum, and I had an enjoyable day!

The kids loved being out on a Glacier. I loved that there was a family who had sleds out there. It was like 89 degrees and they were sledding away. Note to self, bring sleds on the next trip!

This was Snow Goose Island. Right after this we ran into the construction, which worked out perfect. While we waited for the pilot car, we broke out our packed lunch and indulged!

I reported earlier about the experience of doctoring a bull with Mike. Well, the poor thing needed to be re-doctored. So we snuck out early one morning and of course our little cowboy woke up to join us. Reed was so excited that his mom could help dad rope a bull. Some days I actually can impress him!


Note: I said early in the morning, before I had time for hair and make-up!

4 comments:

SandyKay said...

We can't wait to come go with! In all the years I've been going up there, I've never been to Glacier or Canada ~ Now we have a great excuse to come. Great pictures as always. Hugs to everyone.

whitey said...

That Reed just makes me smile!

Nettie said...

KD,
Love reading about all your new experiences with your new home and area. You'll have to take pictures of the house and take us on a grand tour of that. I'm so glad that Stephanie was able to come up and bring Karsyn with her. She had to have had a great time with her cousins.

Schoenfelds said...

Cool! Looks like fun adventures! Thanks for keeping us posted!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.