Thursday, January 20, 2011

RoaD TrIp

So, I took a road trip (1300 miles round trip).  I was able to stop in Lima and spend some time with Dad, be visited by Tracy and 2 kids, and a overly friendly mouse.  I then went on to Utah where I headed out to the mall with Cali (I know priorities should be shopping) yet, the most I bought were cinnamon rolls and a chocolate milk.  Instead we walked for hours and let the Cinabon Cinnamon roll (it needs to advertise as a labor inducer) do its work of putting her into labor.  That night as Cali was checking into the hospital, Boston, Grandma Cheryl, and I went and visited Steph and Great Grandma Nadine. 

The next morning we welcomed baby Tristin Cash into the world, and as he was crying, watched Boston go crazy at hearing his sad brother.  I was able to spend time with Char and family, as they were nice enough to put me up for a few nights.  Hang out with Mason a little, and just enjoy getting to be an aunt, sister, daughter, granddaughter, cousin, and niece.  Tracy and I even slipped over to one of the best hair stylists ever and got the treatment we were in need of.  And there was this great dinner at Red Lobster too.  Then, it was back to being mom and wife.  I missed my family and was happy to be home to them.  Mike is such a great dad and takes good care of our kids.
Tristin Cash getting ready to go home!

Brotherly Love
It was great to see everyone and have that time.  I miss family being this far away, so the long drive was worth it. 

No comments:


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.