Saturday, February 19, 2011

BiTs anD PieCes

UpDAtes:


January 30... Reed turned 5
Birthday Boots and Hat

- I had my knee operated on
-Aunt Steph came to spoil the kids
-KwinLee and I started taking knitting classes
-Mike worked
-Hyrum lost more teeth
-Spencer earned a sleep over and a swimming trip
-Mike worked some more
-We got covered in 17 inches of snow
-Most of that snow was blown away in a horrific wind storm (160 mph wind gusts)
-Mike worked some more
-We went to a fun pancake supper at the school for the community
-Went to a fun super bowl party with lots of good food to watch the commercials
-Celebrated love day with the family
-and Mike worked

3 comments:

whitey said...

That's in a nut shell I would say!

Nettie said...

This is my 3rd time to try and comment. I have forgotten what I said the two times before so I'll just say, I love the updates and pictures. Keep them comming!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

What a great life. Knitting classes are on my list...eventually.

Maybe Mike needa a break though!

Haddie picked out pink boots for her #4...


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.