Wednesday, March 2, 2011

GirLs TriP

KwinLee and I snuck away for a long weekend and headed to Utah.  We met up with Tracy and her 2 girls in Lima, and traveled the rest of the way down with them.  On Friday we were lucky enough to go wedding dress shopping for Cimber.  My mom, Tracy, Ash, Cimber, Cenz, Cali, Tristin (the lone male), me, KwinLee, and Fayth were all there.  It was fun to have so many, and yes, she said yes to a dress.
Saturday we were able to get Char and girls and head to the mall.  More shopping, it truly was girl time.  Then, that afternoon we partied at Grandma's 80th birthday party.  She looked amazing and not at all her age.  They were taking pictures, so this is one KwinLee and I had together.

We then headed off with Steph and all the girls 12 and under to a movie.  Sunday, found us packed up and headed home.  Kwin and I stayed in Helena and had some time with Sharon and Buzz, before we drove to the winter wonderland on Monday.  It was a great trip and a much needed girl time.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.