Sunday, June 1, 2008

We got the BUG!

Isn't it great when you get home from traveling you have so much to look forward too. Cleaning the car out, unpacking, laundry, catching up on all the work you missed, and inevitably being sick. Whenever we travel it seems like we bring something home with us. Yep, KwinLee started with it the last morning of our trip. I had convinced myself it was just because of the type of food we had been eating for the last few days. But I was not totally convinced. Last night at about 6:00, Hyrum made his first dash to the bathroom. I hear from the upstairs, "Mom, come quick, Hyrum is puking blood!" Well, of course my first response was, "Did he make it to the toilet?"

Not blood, just red licorice. Great details, I know! I stayed up through part of the night with him. He finally settled and sure enough a few hours later, Spencer was making his way to the bathroom. Wow, and wouldn't you know it, by morning I was not feeling so well myself.

So, how many pieces of toast can you eat in a day? The boys are on the mend, tearing the house apart, while I sit in my room wishing that my stomach would get over itself! Reed of course feels finer then frogs hair and is up to TROUBLE.

Where is Mike you ask??? Of course he is taking KwinLee to her piano recital. I have to stay home and only hope that the video camera has enough battery length to catch her in her performance. Plus, she is doing one song with her dad on the fiddle.

So, here I sit. Wishing I could be there, knowing that I should not get to far from the comforts of my own "Powder Room"!

No comments:


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.