Friday, July 4, 2008

We LOVE the Lake!

Hyrum are Ham
Don't Fall Spencer
Give me a HUG dad!
Eating Sand
Reed and Mom

One night as Mike was up in the mountains and I was needing to get out of the house for a break. The kids propositioned me about heading to the lake. I made a quick spur of the moment decision and at 5 pm we started packing a dinner, gathering swim stuff, and putting on our bathing suits. At 5:25 we were pulling up to our favorite beach. Yes, you read that right, I had dinner for6, kids dressed and in the car and we were at the beach in 25 minutes. Conveniently the beach was on the way home for Mike coming out of the mountains and he stopped to join us. We had a lot of fun. Reed, Mike, and I were more toe dippers while the other three braved the cold. I remember the days when a little cold water would not slow me down! Yeah, those days are so over.....



No comments:


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.