Monday, August 25, 2008

Crazy Busy!

Kadie can you believe that your kids will be going back to school in less then 48 hours! It seems so unreal, and a little unfair. I will miss having them around and here goes having to have that darn routine again. You mean I will have to have breakfast at a certain time every morning and homework done after school. Not to mention all the chores done and reading kept up with. I feel the drill Sergent coming out in me, grrrr!

I have been doing some projects to show that I can do something somewhat crafty. I made some cute throw pillows out of table napkins and bag totes out of place mats. I am also going to make a apron out of a place mat as well. And when I budget in the money to finish the projects that I started and then ran out of money, I will take pictures and post them........

I am looking for ideas for the big Super Saturday that we do in Relief Society and being in a larger ward is a little different then in a small branch. I hope that I don't let everyone down! Oh, ok, I will but they are probably getting used to it by now!

I have been loving getting to participate in my little sisters wedding... Thanks Cali Sister Princess. Wait, I still can't believe that she is going to be getting married. That precious little spoiled one that I have grown to love oh so very much. In their engagement pics she has her hand on Justin's wallet. Justin, watch out, it has started already!!! She is just like the best of us! I can't wait for the special day and getting to see it go off without a hitch. Please, and I mean please!!!, no rain, wind or killer mosquito's! Let the cake stand unscathed, let the food be of plenty, let the decor be perfect or nearly their, let the bride be as beautiful as ever (ok, so we pretty much know that will happen) and let the groom not get scared and run from this crazy family he is joining.......

We are headed back to Utah on Friday for a post-op visit. It was scheduled for the following week, but of course, Reed has a lump in his cheek that they want to see, so we go down early. I realllllllllly am hoping and praying that is something that will fix itself, down the line!

I once again got out of going to the dentist. Which, for the second cancelled visit, I was again relieved. I hate root canals, almost as much as I hate this pain I am in.... Oh well, I have only wanted to take a bat to my head once and luckily Mike does not have a pistol. Ok, their is my drama queen coming out, but it is getting pretty bad. And of course, who doesn't take pain pills, oh yes, I don't!

Well, dinner is not cooking itself. The kids are not going to get all their clothes sorted and put away without me. The laundry doesn't change itself either. I guess I will go do my duty.....

No comments:


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.