Friday, December 19, 2008

ThEy SToLe The ShOw

Today we were lucky enough to get to watch KwinLee and Spencer in their Christmas Program. Of course as parents we have to say they were the best! KwinLee played the piano, a piece from the nutcracker, in front of the whole audience as prelude music. Then they sang and sang and sang. Our Spencer also played a mean electric "air" guitar. They dressed up and looked sharp. I am glad I had no buttons on my shirt because I would have been popping them and it wouldn't have been from all the Christmas goodies I have been indulging on!

Tonight we had a big date planned that Mike came up with on his own, our babysitters were on board to take the rug rats and off we would go. But wouldn't you know it, a few minutes ago, KwinLee was hit suddenly with the stomach flu. "I hate the FLU". She is really upset and I am feeling pretty bad for her. Hopefully she will be over it fast!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sorry to hear about the cancelled date night. hope you are able to reschedule and enjoy some alone time soon.

Getting sick during the holidays is wrong and someone should do something about. I had the first signs of oncoming flu last Tuesday and it has been downhill since then. I made it through the school week then my body decided to rebel. I missed one party last night and another one tonight. I went and got some Chinese medicine. Let's hope it works so i am feeling better by Christmas. The one upside, at least I don't have to get on a plane and fly to the other side of the world when I'm sick.

Give the kids big kisses and hugs. Love you all!

Kare Bear said...

I'm with ya on that whole christmas goody ordeal! I hope I never see another sugar cookie in my lifetime. Hope kwinlee gets feeling better. Merry christmas

Janna said...

Go Briggs Kids!!! They are pretty awesome. I hope you all have a great Chrismtas and we will see you soon.


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.