Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TakInG IT LiKe A MaN!

Someone is turning 34.... And I have to say, that he is being a little bit of a boob about it. In fact he said something to the effect of "knocking on the door of 40". I told him not quite! Well, he is 34, married to me (how lucky :0), he has four wonderful children that think the world of him, he has his own horses, 3 dogs, and even a cow.. hee, hee. What more in life could he want?

I know he doesn't get to fish (at all), we travel very rarely, we are not joining the millionaire club, and he doesn't have a large cow herd, but he does have a lot of other blessings in his life. I love him so much and he means a lot to the other 4 under his roof that he works so hard to provide for. We are fortunate to have him in our life. So Happy Birthday my "ol' Man!"

5 comments:

Schoenfelds said...

Happy Birthday, Mike!
Just as long as your older than Mark and I. Just barely.:)

Nettie said...

Happy B-day Mike! You are very lucky to have your wonderful wife and the 4 kids,....but they are very LUCKY to have you! Hope you enjoyed your day!

Stephanie said...

Wish your wonderful husband Happy Birthday from me. I hope your party goes well. i look forward to hearing or reading about it.

GrandmaNutt said...

What a handsome, young, strong husband you have. Tell him he has another lifetime to live through before he will start to feel old and crotchety. He is still a young whippersnapper to the rest of the world. Besides, for a man the 40's - 60's are truly the power years. He is still has a way to go. Happy Birthday!

whitey said...

Well Dennis calls them Closer to Death day rather than birthdays he is so optimistic (not). Have a great birthday Mike I think a lot of you and no it is not cuz you put up with Kadie and all her craziness, you are a great person , wonderful father and yes a good match for sweet Kadie!
COWBOYS ROCK!!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.