Friday, February 27, 2009

My RanDoM ThOughTs

Here is my mind at it's random stage. I really do worry about myself. In fact I asked my husband what he would do if I started going crazier, and he replied. "I will join you, I won't be left behind!" Anyway, Dotty is back to providing us and others milk. She is such a nice cow and such a good momma. So here is a shout out to Dotty Ann aka. "Polk-A-Dot".

This is a picture of my mom when she was young, and I just need someone to validate me on this. Do you not see Tracy in her eyes and cheek bone area. When I first saw this picture it screamed Tracy for some reason?
We have received snow "YAY". But it is a little chilly, so in thoughts of dry, dusty days, I am posting this picture. I took it when we were trailing cows home up above York, you know right on the top of the steep hill with the switch back!
So now that I have been very random in my thoughts today, I am just going to end on a funny... This morning when Hyrum was watching his dad "knock of his whiskers" I asked him if he wanted us to knock his whiskers off. He said, "No, because I'm not a human yet!"


1 comment:

GrandmaNutt said...

I love that picture of Cheryl. She was my favorite cousin and every time my family got into Utah for a visit I always hung with her. Boy, does that photo bring back memories.

I so enjoy checking in on your blog and seeing pictures of your beautiful children.
Cousin Vicky


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.