Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ProJecTs

I am working on getting this picture done and framed for my living room. Just another project I have been trying to get done and have not finished.
I can report that for Valentine's I made Reed a horse blanket and a cowboy pillow case and Hyrum received a "Mater" blanket. I had them finished for them before Valentine's day. Yay, I can complete things. Right now I have a request for a poem and a surprise coming up in a few weeks, so I need to get my act together and get going. I am in the process of boxing up my craft supplies and some of my scrapbook stuff and putting them out in storage. Let's face it, I just don't have time lately and when I do, I find myself on the computer instead. But to be honest, I am getting hooked with digital stuff anyway.
Somehow the talents skipped over me and landed on the rest of my family. I can't recreate my kitchen table, or do a bathroom that everyone is in awe of. I don't make scrapbooks that are to die for and I can't paint. I don't decorate beautiful cakes either. But someday, I will find my hidden talents! Someday....


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your talents are seen everyday Beth. You are a talented photographer, horsewoman, and budget shopper, just to name a few. Your greatest talent is seen when people have the opportunuty to spend time with your children because you are a fantastic mom. You just need to learn to acknowledge all your talents and capabilities. Love Ya!

Kristin and Seth said...

I love the picture. We all get in a rut sometimes, mine seems to come with winter. I am sure their blakets turned out way cute! BTW I think you have a talent of making people feel comfortable around you. you are an easy person to hang around with, I never feel judged by you. Thanks for being a great friend!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.