Friday, February 6, 2009

3 YearS







Some might think me a terribly bad mother for not even mentioning that my baby has turned 3. The baby that is a little bit spoiled and a lot loved. It isn't by any means the fact that he is just an after thought in our lives and that I have completely down played all we went through to get him here.... Ihave been trying all week to post some great pics of him celebrating, but of course ... to no avail...
His birthday was spent in Utah, where his Grandma Cheryl and Aunt Cali made it special with a great cake and a party at his Great Grandma Spencer's. His present from his dad and I came the day after we left for Utah, so we had another party here at home on Monday. So maybe, just maybe I can add some really cute pics to this post someday and show the captured moment of him opening his bright orange topped boots, it was priceless. Oh yeah, that someday will be sooner then ya think, cause I am going High Speed baby.... February 11th. It is my tax return present to myself... The price we pay for me doing our taxes!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Give Reed a great big birthday kiss from Aunt Steph. Grandma told me about the party and how cute he was. She also commented on the fact that your two little boys are BOYS!!!! with all that entails. She enjoyed seeing all of you. I can't wait to see the orange boots.

SandyKay said...

SOOOOO GLad the High Speed is finally making it to your house!!!

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow ~ Oh it's 2:30 am so I guess it's TODAY!

SK

Nettie said...

Happy Birthday to Reed ! ! ! Wish I could have seen you all when you were down. I was at a training for work down in LAS VEGAS ! as you know. Give him a birthday hug and kiss from great aunt NaNa.

Kare Bear said...

Happy birthday reed! I love the cake!

Kristin and Seth said...

What a cute cake, you did an awesome job! I LOVE the boots!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

That cake is awesome! 3? Wow, happy birthday little dude!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.