Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 ThiNgS I wAnt AnD NeeD To DO

First off, Happy Birthday to SandyKay! Yesterday was Milton's Birthday,Mike's oldest brother (shout out) and today is SandyKay's Birthday, his older sister. Hope that you who are sometimes lost in the mix of the Holidays, had a great day!
So, I have been taking pictures and I was published in a magazine. Ok, so it was a horse sale catalog and not a huge deal at all, but hay (pun intended) I am moving on up!


So the new year is fast approaching, and I have to say that last year I actually somewhat stuck to my New Year Resolutions and had some good things happen. So this year here is my forever eternal long list:
1. I want to keep up my good habits from last year and this year take a step back and enjoy what I have been given.
So that is it. I have decided to not be overzealous and unrealistic. I am adventuring out new roads this year, and I intend to just let life come at me and learn to deal and not have too high of expectations of myself!
I hope all of you have a great New Year.

5 comments:

whitey said...

Well for someone (me) who is very un-goal oriented I wish you luck with yours!

David and Keri Wendt and boys said...

Happy New Year to you and sorry that it didn't work our to get together over the holidays. Hope that we can get together soon. Congrats on getting your picture published. You will go far in that field I know.

"Jo" in many sizes said...

wow, congrats!

I could plan on being unrealistic, but really that would be unrealistic for me to try.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

SandyKay said...

Sorry I haven't been on the blogs for a while. I need to hook your posts to my email somehow. Thanks for the birthday wishes and so proud of your photography. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see blue cowboy boots.


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.