Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ChrIsTmaS Is AlMosT HerE


This is our attempt of taking a picture for Christmas cards.... KwinLee is the photographer. We our inside, becuase at the time we were not getting above 0 degrees!

We had a great time making this Gingerbread House. The kids did a great job decorating it! I have to say now, that their are pieces of candy missing off the roof and few other places. Reed has really enjoyed having it down within his reach.

My kids. This is me getting them laughing at me and not taking me serious! They are so excited for Christmas and I am excited to have them home. Spencer has been out helping his dad feed cows and learning to drive a tractor, KwinLee has been decorating the house and being my little elf, Reed and Hyrum have been playing up a storm (I think they miss each other, for now).
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we get to go collect food items for Food Share at the Live Nativity. This is such a great thing to do on Christmas Eve, it has become a tradition for us. We were fortunate enough to deliver Christmas to a special family a few nights ago, and that will be a memory that sticks in my mind forever. Our little family is so blessed, and I just want everyone to know we truly hope you have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

whitey said...

Good Christmas spirit up your way for sure it is great to reach out and help others I still need to go do an angel tree somewhere.


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.