Friday, December 4, 2009

HyRuM WayNe


Tomorrow this little man turns 6. He is our December baby that was supposed to come in January, but what a very early Christmas present he was. I have to say that I had really good babies, but this baby was the easiest baby out of all of them. And then... He turned 1. Anyone who knew Hyrum from the age of 1-4, knows what I am talking about. He is so full of life that when he was little it bounded out everywhere.
He is a smile that is contagious, he is spontaneity, he is handsome, he is kind, he is witty, and he is lovable! His name is special and every time Mike and I think of how we came about it, we are in awe. He is such a great addition in our family and we are thankful for him.
Happy Birthday my little Ball of Fire. You are loved!

2 comments:

whitey said...

Happy Birthday Hyrum! Hope you had a great one.

SandyKay said...

This is a day of tears. This are happy tears, however. What a precious bundle of joy. That smile could make anyone have a good day. Big Hugs from us.


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.