Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Wonderful Long Day!






Well it was a good day. Definitely a beautiful wedding, intimate and fun. The bride and groom were happy, what else mattered. I am waiting to get pics of the actual groom and bride, and wedding party, but for now I have these that my Aunt Clydene sent me (thank you). I am glad that the day went so well, and I am glad it is over.

Spencer at the pump being a boy! This was a classic photo. He played a lot here and then walked the rails of the bridge and tempted falling in the river as well. All while wearing a pink tie!

And here they are the Show Stealers. They were so dad gone cute walking down the aisle together. We had to only coax them a little to get them all that way. And it was a long walk. But they were adoreable.


I don't think this is for me ( Mike sticking his tongue out) but I know there were times during this day when he would have liked to!



Spencer and Hyrum, hamming it up for the camera. Can you tell they are brothers? They both were pretty darn good that day!


By far the most confident pair walking down the aisle was Hyrum and Kota Bug. They kind of strutted. They made a cute duo.


I often don't say this of a picture that I am in, but.... I love this picture. It really captured the moment we were in. If I remember right, I was watching my sister give Justin that big old dimpled grin. It was before they kissed and Spencer said Oh Yuck, very loudly!





Reed did so well standing up there with all those guys. He stood in front of the towering Colton. At one point he looked all the way up at Colton and then being intimidated by his size, covered his face with the cute little pillow he was carrying.






It was a day I hope that we can always remember and I know we have hundreds of pics, so I am sure that we will! Maybe the pics of the main attraction will be coming soon!








2 comments:

whitey said...

I think there are a few more pictures of you with the boys I will send them. It was a beautiful spot for a wedding. Hope to see the poem and dress up on the blog next!!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

It was a wonderful, sweet ceremony. You have a beautiful family, hope to see you all again soon.


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.