Friday, September 26, 2008

Where is September GoInG?

September is a busy month anyway around here. But time is just flat flying. It seems like not very long ago when these two cuties were just babies and we were just so proud to have the little bundles of joy. Now wouldn't you know that they are 9 and 8! KwinLee being the chubby girl and bubba being the over sugared glazed eyed boy.




I had to write a check today and when I looked at the date I about had a panic attack. It is the 26th already? Every once in awhile I realize that time is passing so fast and I get scared as I think of what that means. You know, like my kids getting older, things I keep putting aside and not getting accomplished, people I have said I will keep up with and it has been months since I talked to them.... Ugh! I just don't know how to get it all done!


Lately I have been playing mom of 4 without their dad. He goes for the week days up into the mountains and stays at camp to build fence and take care of cows. I do send a special thank you to any wife who has sacrificed their husbands to go and serve our country and stayed at home for the tour with their children. I am weak and do not know how they do it.... On a side note, I am very grateful to my husband and all he does do, which is obviously a lot, because when he is gone I get to see what goes un done!


I have been working, staying strong with my work outs, and editing senior pics this week. Not to mention two nights of volleyball and cow milking sessions as well. Plus my daily stuff. Everyone wonders why I love the winter so much, something about bringing that tall cowboy home earlier in the evenings and getting to spend more time with him.... Of course if it is light outside you are supposed to be out working, don't you know that!


3 comments:

"Jo" in many sizes said...

You guys are still such a love story, and it's been, what?, 9 or 10 years of marriage. I love it and I look up to that. Happy Birthday to your wonderful children.

Schoenfelds said...

Hey Kadie,
Kwinlee does have a resemblance to Rori.

whitey said...

IT
IS
GOING
GOING
GONE
BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.