Sunday, November 9, 2008

An EeRie DaY!

Today we have had a fog set in, and it has given such an eerie effect. I couldn't help but go and take pictures just for fun. Not to mention we were ready for church early and I was bored!






This is one of my faves... Believe it or not their is a house not far beihind the trees in the back ground, you just can't see it. We already live out a little, but today it felt like we were in our own world...
Today we watched the 3 state broadcast of Stake conference or Stale conference as it was referenced in our Ward Newsletter. It was good, but I would like to know why they wait to have the highest ranking General Authority speak last. By the time they start, our kids have already sat still for an hour and a half and they are done. And I am sure what is being said is very important, but it is hard to get when you are sitting with 4 restless kids! But all in all they tried their best and conference was good....



8 comments:

Kare Bear said...

Look how beautiful your kids are. I love these pictures.Isn't it fun trying to get children to sit through confrences. Yours sound alot better then mine though....

Stephanie said...

Those are wonderful pictures of the kids Kadie. I especially like the picture of the four kids all together and the two pictures of Reed. he sure knows how to play to the camera, doesn't he. That was a fun idea you had to use the fog as a backdrop to your pictures. I also like the new layout.

whitey said...

Kadie is that unusual for you to have fog?It's like every five years we have a foggy winter. Love all the pictures but for some reason the one of Spencer in background and Reed up front is my fav. You are really catching on to this photo business.PS can you see what you can do about getting easier word verifications yours are very complicated!!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

Love the pictures, and your kids are all so beautiful. All we have had is rain, and it's no fun to be in. I guess its time to buy some rain boots...

Mom, get better glasses!

Nettie said...

Great pics KD! You are really doing great with the photo thing! By the way, I just told Steph in a comment that maybe we can get creative and start a whole new language with the verification words.

Unknown said...

i love all the pictures! halloween looks like it was a blast at your house!!

Janna said...

These pics make me so happy. I love them Kadie. Beautiful family!

David and Keri Wendt and boys said...

Kadie,
What awesome pics. I think you should definetly blow the one up of the kids holding hands and put that on your wall. Very cool. Your blog is very neat, I think I will hire you to decorate mine.:-) Talk to you soon.


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.