Monday, November 17, 2008

LiFe Is GOod!

Here is the wonderful man I married... Since he has been home more, he has been kind of spoiling me...


We have been able to work with him around the ranch more lately. He comes home earlier at night now that it is getting dark sooner, he has been great at taking time with the kids and giving me breaks, and has been dating me!!!
This last weekend, as a surprise to me, he and some of our friends, had a wonderful night planned for us.... They had candle light, our song playing, and food that was out of this world that they cooked and served us! It was awesome! I am amazed at how good people can be, and to do this all for us, just touched my heart so much... We had a great night!
This weekend we host a dance for adults and I hope that all goes well. I am getting excited, because I love to dance with Mike. We have so much fun, and we don't really care what we look like, well maybe a little. But we just love to dance!
Oh yeah, did I mention that I got my hair cut... It is an A line with stacked layers in the back, medium tones with blond and bronze highlights.... I wish it could have been Jo doing it for me, but Jo I think it turned out almost as good as when you do it! I like it a lot, and Mike loves it... so, I guess it will do!!!
All in all, I am doing great. I am excited for all the family coming to be with us for Thanksgiving. I am starting to slowly plan for Christmas and I am constantly reminded of all the great people I have in my life... Speaking of which, I am stoked to be going to the Twilight showing with some amazing friends this Friday! I can't wait...

6 comments:

SandyKay said...

Missed you guys in UT. It would have been great to be altogether. Great new pics by the way!!! Have fun @ the premier ~ I'm jealous!

Hope your Thanksgiving goes well ~ I heard all your family is coming ~ tell them Hi from us ~ Love to All ~ SK & Cy

Schoenfelds said...

Cute pics! Can't wait for Friday! See you at volleyball. By the way, during sharing time on Sunday Hyrum was very excited to participate and said "Jesus is cute" Too funny!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

I agree, cute haircut! If you found someone good, prebook, thats my advice! You are lucky to have such a wonderful husband, but at the same time he is lucky to have someone who appreciates him so much! You inspire me to be nicer to my hubby, I can be a little Fry-ish at times!

whitey said...

Great post! Like *JO* says prebook. Wonder what Fry-ish is??

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

Hmmm.... Fry-ish, I wish I could claim ignorence here, but I can't! I too, can be Fry-ish! But Grandma, I have good Fry qualitites too!

Kare Bear said...

You give me hope that my cowboy(kyle) after many years of marriage can still be romantic. What a sweet man you married. I love your edward blinkie you have now!!!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.