Thursday, January 8, 2009

8 DaYs In!

Ok, well I will not be reporting here on a regular basis (yes I just heard your sigh of relief) but just to let you know, I am on my way to developing great habits I am sure (If only in my head).



I have been reading my scriptures better (yes, can you tell already how learned I am becoming). I am doing all that I can to be a better mommy to my kids. Not one of them have gone without food today and I am sure they are somewhat clean as well.... Mike, when he decides to talk to me again, will surely forgive me for only trying a little to be a better wife. My camera is hidden somewhere in the closet and I am sure it is enjoying the break because it will be used a lot... soon I hope! My application for classes is sitting on the table awaiting the $30 to go with it (oh, can any one tell me how to get sticky hand prints and scribble marks off, not professional to have them on there). And I am sure the Hershey Kisses are working somewhere into my eating better. Of course, I know that my body is truly feeling the "kicking it up a notch" I have been administering to it......

Just kidding.... I am trying, I mean it is only 8 days in, how far off the track could I have fallen????

2 comments:

whitey said...

Yep I would say you are doing good for only 8 days in! YOU GO GIRL.

"Jo" in many sizes said...

You are so funny. Hershey Kisses, I think those count as headache control, so MEDICINE! Me? I have been drinking chocolate milk every morning, I think it helps with my morning sickness....


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.