Friday, January 16, 2009

HiGH SpeEd

Oh, how I wish I had high speed internet.. I have just spent a lot of time trying to get my computer to up load some photos I have taken... but it won't! It is having one of those days, or actually I should say months because it has been doing it all month... Someday!

We have been having a pretty normal January. KwinLee and Spencer are doing there school thing and Hyrum and Reed have been hanging out with me, a lot. I did take the boys out the other day to help work bulls, I rode Angel and brought them 3 at a time up to the chute (with help) and Mike and the boys(with help) worked them in.... Of course they are brave when the bulls were safely in confinement, but once in awhile one would snort and they would get wide eyed. It was a fun time.

Today Mike and I finish our Sacred Heart Cleanse. This is something we are doing with my friends that have joined for the goal of running in the Governor's Cup. It is to help with energy and get all the junk out after the Holidays. Let's just say you eat a lot of vegetable soup. This is the 7th day and I was very faithful about sticking to it. I can't wait to not eat soup though!

We are prepping for the baby of the family to turn 3. I can't believe he will be there, and yet I feel like we have had him in our life longer. We registered Hyrum for Kindergarten the other day and he cried when he realized it meant that he couldn't go to school right then. I know it won't be long and it will be just Reed and I trying to figure out how to spend our days...

Well, I am done now. And no pics to even help with the boring droning (sorry!).

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is never boring to read what is going on in the Briggs family. I can just see the little boys getting wide-eyed. I remember being pretty brave poking cows in the butt while they were in the chute. It is a different story when they are running around the corral you are standing in or charging the horse you are riding. Running in the Governor's Cup...I am very impressed. You'll have to tell me about the cleanse. Maybe I'll try it when I come home this summer. After all the strange and unhealthy things I have ingested the last few months my body could use a good cleansing. I wonder if it works on the lungs... Hugs and kisses to the kids.

Heather Lay said...

I admire you very much! You're a real woman, raising some beautiful kids. Great pictures, by the way. Glad to hear you are doing so well in the fight to run and report. Come to dinner!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.