Thursday, January 1, 2009

ReSoLutiOns!

Happy NEW YEAR! May 2009 bring everything you want, and if it doesn't, well join the rest of us who don't always get what they want. Speaking of what I want... Here are a few of my standard Resolutions...

Lose weight and look like Jennifer Anniston
Be recognized on Oprah for the incredible Mom I am
Be a PUBLISHED author or photographer
Get my PhD
Be Translated

Okay, we all know that I am nearly perfect, but not quite.... So here are my more realistic goals!

Lose weight and get in even better shape (like be able to run a 5K)
Just be a better mom so my kids love me even more and even a better wife
Take more pics (why not, it's digital baby!)
Take some classes to get me closer to my degree
Work Harder At Being More Spiritual (you know, all the good habits that come with that)

(the above are in random order and in my mind a couple are definitely more important then some others!)

There they are, now everyone can hold me to them..... What are yours, so I can return the accountability favor!!!

5 comments:

Nettie said...

Kadie,...I think you are beautiful inside and out and a wonderful Mom and wife. Knowing you, you will have everything you ever wanted.

whitey said...

Oh boy that makes my list pretty pathetic,,, wait a minute I didn't make one, so I am off the hook!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

My new year resolution is to be more like you, but with half the kids. I will just copy and paste your whole entry into my blog for the day!

Kristin and Seth said...

Great goals! I think I will join you on the 5K goal! I need to take better care of myself.

Heather Lay said...

Love your first set of goals! I want to look like Julia Roberts, but Jared wants me to look like Selma Hayek. Go figure. :) My real goals that are not posted on our new blog are:

Stay on track with the BOM
Excerise enough to eat WHATEVER
Fit in a certain pair of pants
Be sincerely happy with what I'm doing in every moment
Get to know more women in the ward
Be the coolest wife ever
Grow up really cool small people


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.