Sunday, October 19, 2008

High School Tag

High School Stories

1. Did you date someone from your high school?: A few, but I dated Mike who graduated from the same school and then we dated when I was in high school!
2.What kind of car did you drive?: 78 Ford LTD, 90 Chevy Cavelier (my friend wrecked), 90 Toyota Carolla, and my favorite my Senior year I bought a few months before I graduated, a cherry red 94 Pontiac Grand Prix! 3.What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?: I had so many, when I had to be Miss Piggy or when my coach carried my bra holding it up in the air for all to see!
4. Were you a party animal?: Not really
5. Were you considered a flirt?: Nope
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: I was in Choir two years I think!
7. Were you a nerd?: Depends on the day I guess
8. Were you on any varsity teams?: Volleyball, Basketball, Track all 4 years
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? : I had to sit outside during lunch break for a full week, because a boy hucked something at me and I tossed it back and got caught!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? : Both Versions (thanks to my sisters)
11. Who were your favorite teachers?: Coach Hutch and Ms. Benjamin had to rank up there for me
12. Where did you sit during lunch?: Outside or in the hall (except for one week my Sophomore year)
13. School Mascot?: Bears (not the Lima Beans)
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: Yep one I remember was with Guy, my sophomore year I can't remember my date's name but I missed going with him and met up later because I had a concussion from the basketball game I played just hours before. But if I remember right I scored 18 points and we won. So it was worth the suffering.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?: Nope
16. What do you remember most about graduation?: Not wanting to graduate because I was scared to have to go out and pay my own way, but yet really excited at the same time. I think I was really sick that day and ended up missing out on the party at my house for a few hours...
17. Where did you go senior skip day?: Senior Skip day we went to Idaho Falls, Senior trip we went to Utah
18. Have you gained weight since then?:Actually, I weigh about the same or a little less....
19. Who was your prom date?: Freshman was John, Sophomore MIKE (the best), Junior President Hunter's Grandson, and senior year i skipped out.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?:Passed it in 2007, I was the President though, so it was my fault I didn't get one going...
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?: Enjoy the simple things and respect those who worked hard to educate you better!

I tag anyone who read this!

2 comments:

whitey said...

HOLY COW YOU HAVE CHANGED SINCE THE LAST TIME I WAS HERE!!WAY CUTE

Nettie said...

Just have to tell ya' that I like the new layout! How fun it is!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.