Sunday, October 12, 2008

What I HaVe BEen Up tO!

I have been taking a few Senior Pics as of late and even though they are dealing with an unprofessional photographer, I have really been enjoying myself! Here are a few samples of what I have had to play with on Photo Shop!



This one was just minutes before I was stung on my trigger finger by a hornet. It started to swell so fast the ring I had on would barely come off and then later that night and the next day I could not even get it on. It's the price you pay!


6 comments:

whitey said...

LOVE THE WALL YOU HAVE IN BACKGROUND, AND HE IS WAY CUTE! LOVE THE GAL AND HER HORSE

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

Whitey, You would love it even more if you could see it in person. It is the bottom story of a huge 2 story historic barn. It is amazing. the bottom is rock and brick and the top is wood painted in red with white trim. It is so beautiful and I think of you when I see it!

whitey said...

Get more pictures of it!! And a few cute Montana cowboys would not be to bad either!!

Janna said...

Katie I love the pics!!! They turned out so great. I too want to see the barn. :) We need to get together and go photograph for fun. Hope all is well.

Nichole said...

Trevor's picture looks really good. I didn't know you were so handy with photo shop. I'll have to get your help with some YW stuff I was thinking about doing:)

Kristin and Seth said...

Great pictures!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.