Sunday, May 31, 2009

SumMeR WiSh LisT

Summer is fast approaching and I have decided this summer I am going to make a wish list of things we want to do.. either as a couple or a family. Hopefully later we will be posting about the success of fulfilling our wish list!

*** Go to the Temple (it has been 2 1/2 years)
**Get Mike on a couple of fishing trips
*Camping (this is easy to fulfill on the week we have Cow Camp)
*Swimming at the lake
*One boating trip
* A trip to Utah for me and the kids
* At least 2 days at Mike's family reunion
**See "Singing In The Rain" at the Big Fork Playhouse
Like I said this is a "wish" list. Mike usually only gets Sundays off in the summer, so we will see how much we get done. (*** means top priority, ** means I really would love to see this done, *means we will live if it doesn't happen!)
I hope that everyone has a great summer. Enjoy what time you have with family and friends because time goes by so fast and before you know it your wondering where it went.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Good luck on accomplishing everything on your Summer Wishlist!

"Jo" in many sizes said...

Good, good. Come and go to Cherry Hill with us, I'll let you rub sunscreen on my belly. And kankles.

I'm copying you by the way, the wish list idea! Stay posted...

whitey said...

AS YOUR UNCLE DENNIS WOULD SAY WISH IN ONE AND AND SPIT IN THE OTHER AND SEE WHICH ONE FILLS UP FIRST!

Natalie said...

Good idea. I want to make a wish list too.


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.