Thursday, May 7, 2009

GiRlS CaN ToO!

Well it is with much pride that I sit here today to report that KwinLee roped her first calf yesterday too! She too caught by both back feet and drug it to the fire. Once again, I was not there to witness it and no pictures were taken. But I am so happy for her, I won't mention how old I was the first time I got to rope in the branding trap. But yes.. Girls Can TOO!
We have been fairly busy lately. It seems this time of year makes it that way. Today is my DAD"S BIRTHDAY. Happy Birthday "Old Man"...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Steve and way to go Kwinlee....GIRLS Defiently CAN do whatever they put their minds and heart too! Way to Go!

GrandmaNutt said...

Girl Power...never underestimate the strength, determination, and intelligence of a girl. Especially one on the back of a horse. Congratulations Kwinlee!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.