Thursday, September 17, 2009

FrOm WoLf tO BeaR

Spencer is advancing from a Wolf to a Bear in scouts. He loves scouts and is doing great with it. Our pack meeting last night, was right out here on the ranch. It was a lot of fun and Spencer received a lot of badges. Here he is showing his dad the badges and also with his troop in front of one of the tepee's that were set up!



And here is Reed. It is tradition that on the way home from school all the kids tell me about their day, taking turns. Well, I forgot to include Reed (having already talked to him when I picked him up earlier in the day) and so when we got home he let me know that he was upset. So I got him a glass of Dotty Milk and called everyone around the table to come and listen to Reed's day. This is a picture of what he did for about 5 minutes, not once mentioning what he did that day, just making his brothers and sister giggle by pulling funny faces over the mug.

3 comments:

whitey said...

Way to go Spencer! What's up with the red vests? Is that something new?

Williams bunch said...

He is so darn cute, our kids would make pretty babies.

Tammi said...

Okay, you mights as well know that I am a silent stalker on your blog - I love seeing what you guys are up to. I thought I might as well make an honest women of myself and finally leave a comment. I think your blog is really cool and I love all the photo apps you put your photos in. Way cool - I can tell you are very talented with the computer. Way to be!


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.