Sunday, September 27, 2009

iCe BloCkInG

Don't knock it until you try it... For a youth activity the other night, they went ice blocking down a perfect hill. I had never done this, nor had seen it done before, so I had to come and watch (ok, I couldn't resist, I tried it too). The best was when they had like 15 of them going at one time in races. The mayhem at the bottom of the hill was priceless. I must say that it takes some core balance to stay on that little ice block at a bumpy rate of speed!




Really, what a cheap way to entertain a large group of people, I highly recommend it!

5 comments:

Nettie said...

Looks like a blast! I could never do it on my bum-bum tho'. Would have to find a different way,....but I think I'd try it just to say I did. You looked like you were doing pretty darn good at staying on the ice.

SandyKay said...

FUN!

SandyKay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SandyKay said...

OK ~ Looked at the pictures closer:
1. I don't know what's funnier, Mike in tennies or that he rides a ice block like he's ridin' a bronc!
2. Kadie, I don't think they had to talk to hard to get you to do this. You were having way too much fun.
3. I think we have a winner for our family reunion next summer!

Williams bunch said...

I have never seen mike in tennies and a baseball cap, you guys looked like you enjoyed it


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.