Friday, September 11, 2009

MiSS KwinLee Is TurnIng 10



10 years ago we were getting to meet our first and only baby girl. Our little "Tootsie Bella". I can't believe how time goes by so fast. I am not kidding, it seems not long ago those cute little chubby cheeks holding up tiny little glasses were toddling around the house. Now I have a little girl who is turning into a young woman before my eyes.
And to prove it, this year she asked that I get rid of the "little girl" decor and redo her room to be more "modern and age appropriate". I surprised her with her new room and she loved it, she even thought the big paint spots on her carpet were cool (but they will be going out with the carpet!)
Mike and I love, love, love this talented, brilliant, soft hearted, fun little girl (yep that is what she will always be to us).
Happy big decade Angel Baby, Tootsie Bella, Ninnee, Sissy Bear, and (AKA) KwinLee Elizabeth... We love you so much!

6 comments:

Kare Bear said...

Happy Birthday KwinLee! They grow up to fast! Payton just did the same thing and wanted her cowgirl room re-done changed to funky colors.... so sad!

David and Keri Wendt and boys said...

Tell Kwinlee that I hope she has a wonderful birthday tomorrow. She is growing way too fast. Can't wait to see her room.

Nettie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Kwinlee dear, Happy days will come to you all year! If I had one wish then it would be,...a Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU from ME! Ten years old,....it's so hard to believe. Diana just turned 11 years old on the 19th of August. (Check my blog post out with the poem I wrote if you haven't seen it yet). I love these girls, they are so precious! Somebody else has a birthday coming up too,....Hmmmmm, I wonder who it could be?

Sioux said...

Gosh Kadie - it seems impossible that you have one this old! She certainly is growing into such a cute young lady. Tell her Happy Birthday from the cousins she probably won't know.

We wanna see pix of the bedroom when you get it finished!

whitey said...

Gotta wipe a tear or two, you just had to put one of my favorite songs on by Mcbride and with those pictures way nice. Happy birthday Montana girl!!

GrandmaNutt said...

I've just checked back in on your blog after a while away and I see that I have missed a very special birthday....your 1st born's tenth year. Happy Birthday to cousin Cheryls' beautiful granddaughter. These years will be wonderful for you Kwinlee.


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.