Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just Breathe!

Yep, it has been another one of those days. I found myself stopping and telling myself, take a deep breath and go to your happy place..... I'll let ya know when I get back. Ha, as if I could be there very long. It was one of those days that I actually longed to be home (mostly accomplishing the big to do list I have) instead of the other way around, wishing I could be somewhere in public, socializing.

Spencer had his program today. I missed it. Mike was there and got to see it all. He enjoyed watching our eldest son, whom he remarked "He's the class clown!". Can you imagine my tall blonde boy (towering over all the other kids in the first grade) dressed in a button up shirt, Wranglers, a cowboy belt, cowboy boots, and to top it off ...... a lady bug strapped to his head. Just does us proud.

The little boys had a highlight, I took them to play group at the carousel today. Hyrum rode an animal once, with his head down and eyes shut. The next two trips around were sitting on a stationary bench that did not move. Reed on the other hand, he topped off a horse, ram, and a bear, with a big smile the whole time.

I sat in amazement at KwinLee's piano lessons today. She did awesome. It is unbelievable how here teacher can tell her to switch positions in the middle of a song, and she can. I can't believe her brain works that way, mine on the other hand, does not....... work very much at all, for that matter!

No comments:


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.