Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Peaceful Moment

I sit now, waiting. I should be upset that my nice dinner I made is going cold all set out on the table. I should be upset that no one responded to my call for food. But instead I sit in silence. Taking in a rare moment. I don't mind a bit that milking the cow has taken a little longer. I don't even feel a bit of frustration that the boss needed help, holding Mike and kids up. I am just happy. ....... What's that sound... Footsteps tromping on the deck. There goes my peace, it was wonderful while it lasted. Guess I will go eat dinner. And yes, I will enjoy every moment of that as well, for my wonderful little family sits together around the table.....

About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.