Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What my day is like...

Just a little note.... Ha.. on how a day goes for me. This morning I woke at 4:50 am to go and get my workout in. I was back at 6:30 to cook eggs and sausage to go with our yummy store bought cold cereal. But the milk was fresh from Dotty yesterday. I then hustled kids around getting all ready to head out the door. Dropped Kwin and Spence at school and came back to pick up the milk bucket (which I forgot I had, so the dogs ended up with the milk). I then went to get details on what I needed to get for groceries for the upcoming branding.

I then went home to spend some time on the phone, totally not accomplishing very much at all. Not to mention the 2 little boys snuck out and got in the creek, where Reed lost his shoe and his dad had to come save it. After I got the boys in clean clothes we went for a trek to Wally world. I not so carefully selected groceries and then made my way to the check out line (can I say that there were only 4 open). While I stood there for 10 minutes not moving ahead, contemplating if the Premium Creamies would be liquid by the time I bought them, I hear "mommy I have to go to the bathroom really bad". Yep, he could not wait, I got out of line to take him to the restroom, of course it was being cleaned at the time. When he finally was able to go, I went back and got in line all over again. Creamies barely made it home.....

The boys then slept through lunch, I woke them in time to get them ready for the fiasco...oops I mean the spring program at the school. Today was KwinLee's turn. It was a 60's bash. Can we say over 400 bodies in a really small area...... The singing was good, and once again Hyrum had to go to the bathroom. Mike missed KwinLee's performance. We were able to survive the "times" and find our way out to the play ground where the little boys played.

We are home now... It makes me cringe... I mean wonder what to think tomorrow will bring..

1 comment:

SandyKay said...

Sounds eventful ~ do you think we'll ever have normal days again? Hi to everyone ~ we miss you. Let us know if your coming this weekend.

I want "an american boy" picture for my card K? I have it downloaded it think from the last email.

Love,

SK & Cy


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.