Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So it Begins!

Well, I bit the bullet and decided to jump on the band wagon. And I can already tell with my first sentence that I will be boring all to death. Of course, I will probably only get a few pity lookers. Thanks MoM! I just decided that my life is to precious not to share, or at least journal, what goes on. And just how could it not be a little exciting, I have four kids.

So about the 5 loves of my life......

Mike~ Truly my best friend. He understands me, and still loves me. He treats me with great respect and makes me feel appreciated. He makes me laugh and will even give me a chuckle when I make an attempt at humor. He is a wonderful father and I can't help but say, he is HOT.

KwinLee~ A female version of her father. She looks so much like him. But when it comes to personality, she is me. Bossy, emotional, funny, loving, manipulative, and very unique. I love this only daughter so much and I am greatful that I have her on my side when it comes to a stand off with the males in the house.

Spencer~ Well, he looks like me and his Great Grandpa Spencer, but has so much of his father in him. He can be so orderly and such a perfectionist. He is a little slow on the draw, which can test my patience, but he is so loving and yet in his own world all at the same time. My little worrier, but in a good way!

Hyrum~ Always there for a good laugh. And if he can't get you to smile at the naughty he just did, he is great at flashing that one sided dimple. Yep, those from the Fry side know the one. His blonde, tow head makes me envious (I used to be there). He is smart and all boy. A perfect mixture of his mom and dad.

Reed~ Of course he is the perfect baby of the family. He steals our hearts with his big brown eyes and his dimpled smile. He is a little on the spoiled side, ok a lot on the spoiled side. He loves to work! He would spend all day out on the ranch if he could. He truly is his dad recreated in so many ways.

This is just a brief start, it will only get lengthier from here. I love being mom in this house. Even the days I want to pull my hair out!

No comments:


About Me

My photo
Ranch born and raised, we love the lifestyle that ranching offers. We also enjoy the oppurtunity of passing on the tradition to our four children.